In Christian County the Recorder's Office can provide you with land records dating back to 1839. There are three public computer work stations available for research from January 1, 1990 through the present dates.
CHRISTIAN COUNTY ILLINOIS
FOR STANDARDIZED FORMS
Effective DECEMBER 1st, 2009
All Documents are $60.00 for the first four (4) pages and $1.00 for each additional page. One Dollar ($1.00) for any additional references or if no Legal Description is shown. (Example: Release of Mortgages, Extension Agreements, Modification Agreements)
CERTIFIED COPIES: Same as the recording fee.
$60.00 for the first 4 pages and 1 Document Number. An additional $1.00 for each added page and $7.00 for each additional assignment (except oil, gas & mineral blanket).
|OIL AND GAS LEASES
|ASSIGNMENT OF OIL & GAS LEASES
|ASSIGNMENT OF MORTGAGES
|RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS (filed separately)
||First 4 pages, $1.00 for each additional
|COPIES OF DOCUMENTS
|CERTIFIED COPIES OF VETERANS DISCHARGE
All Non-Stardard forms are $72.00 for the first four (4) pages, and $2.00 for each
RENTAL HOUSING SUPPORT PROGRAM SURCHARGE DOES NOT
APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF DOCUMENTS
ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION & RELATED DOCUMENTS
BIRTH RECORDS, DEATH CERTIFICATES, MARRlAGE RECORDS
JUDGMENTS, MEMO OF JUDGMENTS ETC
NOTICE OF PROBATE
POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR PROPERTY
TRANSCRIPT (INVOLVING A WILL, DEATH CERTIFICATE ETC)
NOTE: This surcharge does not apply to any documents recorded for state agency, unit of local government, federal government or school district.
- Plat Act Affidavit (For purpose of Illinois Plat Act Requirements)
- PTAX-203 (Illinois Real Estate Transfer Declaration)
- PTAX-203A (Non-residential: sale price over $1 millinon)
- PTAX-203-B (Beneficial interest transfers - do not use for deeds or trust documents)
- PTAX-203-NR (This document is recorded for the purpose of affixing Real Estate Transfer Tax stamps that were purchased for the following transferring document under provisions of Public Act 93-1099)