(217) 824-4966Circuit Clerk
Send Message →
Fax (217) 824-5030
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
101 S. Main Street
P.O. Box 617
Taylorville, IL 62568
- JOIN CIVIL MORNING ZOOM MEETING Meeting ID: 894 0486 1887 (TUESDAY AND FRIDAY ONLY)
- JOIN CIVIL AFTERNOON ZOOM MEETING Meeting ID: 870 6660 2359 (TUESDAY AND FRIDAY ONLY)
- JOIN 9:00 TRAFFIC ZOOM MEETING Meeting ID: 858 4915 9300
- JOIN 10:00 CRIMINAL ZOOM MEETING Meeting ID: 850 1748 8597
- JOIN CRIMINAL AFTERNOON ZOOM MEETING Meeting ID: 868 5787 8066
- Zoom Phone Number: 1-312-626-6799
I am pleased to welcome you to our website, which is designed to offer information about the Circuit Clerk’s office. The mission of the office of the Clerk of the Court of Christian County is to serve the citizens of Christian County and the participants in the Judicial System in a timely and efficient manner.
The Circuit Clerk’s primary function is to establish, maintain and keep all records of the court and the official court seal. In addition, the Court Clerk is responsible for all scheduling matters and all financial duties relating to the Court system. All monies owed to the Court are collected and distributed by the Circuit Clerk.
All jurors are summoned for service by the Circuit Clerk. An answering machine provides information to prospective jurors the evening before service is required by calling (217) 824-4966.