The County Clerk is responsible for conducting all elections within Christian County including all Federal, State, County, City, School, Township, Village, Park and Library Districts as well as some Fire Districts. Some of the functions we conduct prior to an election, during an election, and after an election are:
Election Judge Training
Deputy Registrar Training
Am I Registered to Vote? What is My Precinct?
- Registration Lookup
- Registration Requirements (how to get registered)
- Illinois Online Voter Registration Application Website
- Voter Registration Application
- Christian County Polling Places
- Absentee Voting Requirements
- Absentee Voting Application
- Early Voting
- Grace Period Registration and Voting
- Election Dates (2018 – 2041)
- Current and Historic Election Results Archive
- 2018-11-06 General Election Information
- 2019-04-02 Consolidated Election Information
- 2020-03-17 General Primary Election Information
- Pana Precinct and Ward Map
- South Fork Precinct and Ward Map
- Taylorville Precinct and Ward Map
- Taylorville Precinct/Ward Map with Representative Districts
- Taylorville-May-Stonington Representative Districts Map
- South Fork Precinct Map with Representative Districts
- South Fork Precinct 1 Map for Polling Places
- County Board Districts Map
Next Election Events:
EARLY VOTING-OFFICE OF ELECTION AUTHORITY: First day for early voting at the office of the election authority.
VOTE BY MAIL: First day for mailing or delivery of vote by mail ballot.
Source: Illinois State Board of Elections Calendar at a Glance 2020
Last day for the election authority to receive application for vote by mail ballot from any registered voter.