CHRISTIAN COUNTY ILLINOIS
FOR STANDARDIZED FORMS
Effective JUNE 1st, 2017
All Documents are $75.00 for the first four (4) pages. One Dollar ($1.00) for any additional pages, any additional references or if no Legal Description is provided. (Example: Release of Mortgages, Extension Agreements, Modification Agreements)
Plat Act Affidavits are required with all Deeds, Contract for Deeds, Agreement for Deed, Divisions and Non-Divisions of land. Plat Acts are part of the document, therefore count as page(s).
All Non-Standard forms are $87.00 for the first four (4) pages, and $2.00 for each additional page.
Recording Fee Schedule
|OIL AND GAS LEASES, ASSIGNMENT OF OIL & GAS LEASES||$75.00|
|ASSIGNMENT OF MORTGAGES||$75.00|
|RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS (filed separately, regular recording fee)|
|RHSP fees are included. See NOTE at bottom of page for exemptions to RHSP|
|COPIES PER PAGE||$.25|
|RECORDING/CERTIFIED COPIES VETERANS DISCHARGE||NO CHARGE|
CERTIFIED COPIES: $10
**RENTAL HOUSING SUPPORT PROGRAM (RHSP) SURCHARGE OF $10.00 DOES NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF DOCUMENTS:
-PUBLIC UTILITY EASEMENTS
-ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION & RELATED DOCUMENTS
-BIRTH RECORDS, DEATH CERTIFICATES, MARRIAGE RECORDS
-JUDGMENTS, MEMOS OF JUDGMENT ETC.
-NOTICE OF PROBATE
-POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR PROPERTY
-TRANSCRIPT (INVOLVING A WILL, DEATH CERTIFICATE ETC.)
-UCC’S & WILLS
NOTE: This surcharge does not apply to any documents recorded for state agency, unit of local government, federal government or school district.
- Plat Act Affidavit (For purpose of Illinois Plat Act Requirements)
- PTAX-203 (Illinois Real Estate Transfer Declaration)
- PTAX-203A (Non-residential: sale price over $1 million)
- PTAX-203-B (Beneficial interest transfers – do not use for deeds or trust documents)
- PTAX-203-NR (This document is recorded for the purpose of affixing Real Estate Transfer Tax stamps that were purchased for the following transferring document under provisions of Public Act 93-1099)