A Re-organizational meeting of the Christian County Board will be held
Monday, December 7, 2020
At 6:30 p.m.
in the Courtroom C
third floor of the Christian County Courthouse, Taylorville, Illinois.
In accordance with EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-07 issued by Governor Pritzker,
this meeting will be conducted via remote participation and the
New region 3 COVID-19 Resurgence Mitigations does allow us to social distance and to limit the number of people in a room. Seating will be limited.
These meetings will continue to be done by freeconferencecall.com as well.
|Dial-in number (US): (701) 802-5367|
|Access code: 7943957#
Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/christiancounty
- Swearing in of all re-elected or newly elected County Board Members.
- Call to order by County Clerk
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- New business:
- Selection of temporary Chairman.
- Selection of Board Chairman.
- Selection of Board Vice-Chairman.
- Set regular monthly meeting dates.
- Distribution of committee assignments.
- Public Comments
- Adjourn until December’s regular Board meeting.