April County Board Meeting Agenda
CHRISTIAN COUNTY BOARD MEETING
CHRISTIAN COUNTY COURTHOUSE-SECOND FLOOR
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes from the regular County Board meeting of March 19, 2019 as printed with any corrections or amendments to them.
- Present in writing petitions, resolutions/or ordinances, proclamations:
- Public comments.
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Highway/Building/Grounds/Environmental/ Zoning/ Welfare—4/10/2019
- Updates: Courthouse projects
- Report on Lactation Rooms or Areas at Courthouse as required.
- Highway Business: Updates
- Preliminary Engineering Agreement for Pana Bridge #21-Motion
- Approve use of courthouse grounds for National Day of Prayer and a Bible Reading Marathon. Motion
- Review Christian County Ordinance Regulating the Siting of Wind Energy Conversion Systems-Ordinance 2008 ZN 004
- Any other matters that properly come before the committee and/or comments or questions from the public.
- Discuss additional liquor license categories by requests.-Motion
- Personnel issues and/or personnel/other county policies/procedures, personnel or labor updates or any other matters or referrals that properly come before the committee and/or questions from the public and/or executive session for any personnel issue.
- FY 2018 County Audit Report presented.
- Approve April claims as presented.-Motion
- Update on conversion cost of judicial email system. Motion
- Discuss City of Pana request: property waiver fee. Motion
- Referrals from any other committee, any other matters that are properly brought before the Committee and/or questions from the public.
- NEW BUSINESS/OTHER:
- CHAIRMAN’S OFFICE UPDATES:
- Per Diem:
- Appointments: Dave Oldham- Appoint to Taylorville Fire Protection District Trustee for a three year term beginning May 1, 2019.
Adjourn meeting until Tuesday, May 21, 2019 for the regular meeting