The Finance Committee meeting will be held on
Thursday, January 16, 2020
at 6:30 pm
in the County Board Meeting Room, second floor of the
Christian County Courthouse, Taylorville, Illinois.
The purpose of this meeting is for discussions and/or motions to approve/adopt and /or deny and/or table and/or amend and/or refer to an appropriate Committee in whole or in part the following:
- Approve claims as presented for January.
- Discuss courthouse repair proposals.
- Adopt an ordinance authorizing an intergovernmental cooperation agreement with county of Christian, Illinois (re: temporary lease for official court business)
- Review Investment Policy from Treasurer.
- Update from WECS counsel.
- Referrals from any other committee, any other matters that are properly brought before the Committee and/or questions from the public.