CC Zoning Board of Appeals
Zoning Board of Appeals
Reconvened Public Hearing Notice
July 6 and July 7, 2020 ——-6:00 pm
At the Christian County Courthouse
In accordance with Public Act 101-0640, amending Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, this public hearing will be reconvened on Applications TX20-2, TX20-3, TX20-4, TX20-5, and TX20-6 on the above date and time, and will be conducted via remote application.
This public hearing will be conducted online and telephonically using the Free Conference Call Application which can be accessed through the following link: https//join.freeconferencecall.com/christiancounty.
Those who wish to only join via phone may attend by dialing
(701) 802-5367 access code: 7943957#.
Except as otherwise stated herein, members of the public will not be permitted in the Christian County Courthouse to attend this meeting, and must instead attend either online or telephonically.
If necessary, the public hearing will continue to a date to be determined, as announced by the Christian County Zoning Board of Appeals, using the same Access Code, phone numbers and web addresses as above. The referenced text amendments can be found at: christiancountyil.com/zoning.
Registration of Interested Parties and Public Commenters is closed.
Pursuant to Phase Four of the Restore Illinois Plan, Executive Order 2020-43, and current social distancing guidelines and recommendations, the ZBA expects to admit 15 members of the public that have registered as Interested Parties and Public Commenters to attend the Public Hearing in person if they so choose and to address the ZBA in person, subject to space limitations. Interested Parties and Public Commenters are not required to attend in person, and can still present and address the ZBA via the video and telephonic application. Persons at high risk of COVID-19 are encouraged to attend by video conference or telephonically. Members of the public must wear face masks at all times while in the Courthouse and during the hearing.
15 people on the list attached as Amended Addendum A to this Agenda (those people listed #3 through #17) are expected to be admitted to the July 6 hearing, and will be called in that order to address the ZBA. At the conclusion of the July 6 hearing, the Chairman will announce the next people on the list who will be admitted to attend the July 7 hearing in person.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Motion to Reconvene the Public Hearing on Applications for Text Amendments reviewed in order and referenced by number.
- Application filed by City of Roses Wind Energy LLC and Rolling Farms Wind Project, LLC, Application No. TX20-2, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Proposal Submitted by Zoning Administrator Vince Harris, Application No. TX20-3, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Proposal submitted by the Christian County Board, Application No. TX20-4, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Application submitted by Protect Christian County, LLC, Application No. TX20-5, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Application submitted by Protect Christian County, LLC, Application No. TX20-6, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Public comment on any or all applications, limited to three minutes per public comment.
- Possible Motion on approval of advisory report or recommendation.
AMENDED ADDENDUM A TO AGENDA – LIST OF INTERESTED PARTIES AND PUBLIC COMMENTERS
|No.||Name||Status*||Delegated Interested Parties**||Total Time (in min)***||Admitted to Attend Hearing In Person||Completed|
|1||Vince Green||I||5||June 30||June 30|
|2||Daniel Nolen||I||7||40||June 30||June 30|
|3||Megan Dorsey||I||17||90||July 6|
|4||Jodi Jannink||I||4||25||July 6|
|5||Clint Epley||I||6||35||July 6|
|6||LeAnn Kersey||I||3||20||July 6|
|7||Marie McWard||i||4||25||July 6|
|8||Jeff Nolen||I||12||65||July 6|
|9||Anthony Jay Wehmhoff||I||7||40||July 6|
|10||Lonni Curry||I||4||25||July 6|
|11||Leslie DeVore||I||3||20||July 6|
|12||Charles Dammerman||I||3||20||July 6|
|13||Patsy Hebert||I||4||25||July 6|
|14||Joyce Throneburg||I||4||25||July 6|
|15||Clint Gabriel||I||3||20||July 6|
|16||Charlie Adams||I||2||15||July 6|
|17||Travis Hermann||I||3||20||July 6|
|26||Anthony Jay Wehmhoff||P||3|
|45||James F Myers||P||3|
|46||John T. McMullan||P||3|
* “I” stands for “Interested Party,” and “P” stands for Public Commenter.
**“Delegated Interested Parties” refers to the number of other Interested Parties that have delegated their time to the listed person pursuant to Section 7.3(c) of the Articles of Rules and Procedure.
***Subject to limitations at the discretion of the Chairman pursuant to Section 7.4 of the Articles of Rules and Procedure.
****If you do not see your name on the above list and you believe that you registered by 5:00 p.m. on June 22, 2020 as either an Interested Party or Public Commenter, please forward your originally submitted registration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. on June 29, 2020, with time-stamp showing the date and time of your original registration.
Due to space limitations, the ZBA may need to reduce the number of people that it can admit to the hearings on July 6 and July 7. If that happens, the County will attempt to call the affected persons on the above list at the number provided in their registrations. If you are listed above as being admitted to the July 6 hearing, it is also recommended that you call the County Clerk’s Office on July 6 to confirm.