April 12, 2021
Members of the Executive, Personnel, Liquor, and Legislative Committee
Craig Corzine, Chairman
Gene Price Bryan Sharp Ray Koonce Dave Puccetti
The Executive/Personnel Committee meeting will be held on
Monday, April 12, 2021
at 6:30 pm
in the County Board Meeting Room, second floor of the
Christian County Courthouse, Taylorville, Illinois.
In accordance with EXECUTIVE ORDER 2020-07 issued by Governor Pritzker, this meeting will be conducted via remote participation and
to comply with social distancing County Board members and applicable department heads will have preference prior to public seating. These meetings will continue to be done by free conference call.com as well.
|Dial-in number (US): (701) 802-5367|
|Access code: 7943957#|
| Join the online meeting: https://join.freeconferencecall.com/christiancounty
The purpose of this meeting is for discussions and/or motions to approve/adopt and /or deny and/or table and/or amend and/or refer to an appropriate Committee in whole or in part the following:
- Liquor License
- Discuss Appointments
- 911 Board
- Taylorville Fire Protection District
- Owaneco Fire Protection District
- Ethics Board
- Public Comments
- Per Diem for Operation of teleconference equipment for meetings.
- Review of newly adopted CB Rules.
- Resolution supporting local control of zoning and land use affairs.
- Employee Handbook and Policies – ICRMT
- FOP request to start negotiations early
- Personnel issues and/or personnel/other county policies/procedures, personnel or labor updates or any other matters or referrals that properly come before the committee.