The Executive/Personnel Committee meeting will be held on
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
at 6:30 pm
in the County Board Meeting Room, second floor of the
Christian County Courthouse, Taylorville, Illinois.
The purpose of this meeting is for discussions and/or motions to approve/adopt and /or deny and/or table and/or amend and/or refer to an appropriate Committee in whole or in part the following:
- Adopt revised County Cannabis Retailers’ Occupation Tax.
- Adopt resolution to abolish the Office of Jury Commissioner.
- Approve Proclamation to recognize Christian County School Week.
- Approve motion to retain legal counsel for WECS ordinance.
- Personnel issues and/or personnel/other county policies/procedures, personnel or labor updates or any other matters or referrals that properly come before the committee and/or questions from the public and/or executive session for any personnel issue.