February County Board Meeting
CHRISTIAN COUNTY BOARD MEETING
Taylorville High School Cafeteria
Enter at cafeteria west door from Knute Rockne Drive
Tuesday, February 18, 2020– 6:30 p.m.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes from the regular County Board meeting of the January 21, 2020 as printed with any corrections or amendments to them.
- Introduction: Benjamin Jacobi-O’Halloran Kosoff Geitner & Cook, LLC-special counsel for the County.
- Present in writing petitions, resolutions/or ordinances, proclamations:
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Ordinance to add Solar and WECS stand-alone ordinances as addendums to the Zoning Code Ordinance.
- CEFS renew Community Partnership Agreement; Ordinance to provide public transportation in Christian County; Intergovernmental Agreement to allow Shelby County to be “Primary Participant”.
- Public comments.
- Reading of Communications:
- Committee Reports:
Highway/Building/Grounds/Environmental/ Zoning/ Welfare—02/10/2020
- Courthouse floors and elevator updates:
- Highway business:
- Animal Control updates:
- Any other matters that properly come before the committee and/or comments or questions from the public.
- Approve claims as presented for February.
- States Attorney to request additional salary for Assistant States Attorney position.
- Referrals from any other committee, any other matters that are properly brought before the Committee and/or questions from the public.
- NEW BUSINESS/OTHER: Ordinance in accordance with Intergovernmental Agreement with City of Taylorville to use City Hall
- Mileage and Per Diem Report:
- Re-Appointments/terms: CC Water Reclamation District trustees:
Tom Snyder-1/4/2021; Tom Fergin-4/1/2022; Frankie Blanchfield-4/1/2023
- Adjourn meeting until Tuesday, March 24, 2020 for the regular meeting. Note the change in weeks due to the March 17th primary.