The Finance Committee meeting will be held on
Thursday, May 16, 2019
at 6:30 pm
in the County Board Meeting Room, second floor of the
Christian County Courthouse, Taylorville, Illinois.
The purpose of this meeting is for discussions and/or motions to approve/adopt and /or deny and/or table and/or amend and/or refer to an appropriate Committee in whole or in part the following:
- Approve May claims as presented.
- Update on conversion cost of email system.
- Adopt resolution for fees and fines from criminal and traffic court system legislation.
- Review and accept health, dental and vision insurance premiums for 2019-2020 plan year.
- Adopt resolution for joint grant application for reimbursements in aftermath of December tornado.
- Approve Intergovernmental Agreement with City of Taylorville and Taylorville Township grant funds.
- Referrals from any other committee, any other matters that are properly brought before the Committee and/or questions from the public.