The Finance Committee meeting will be held on
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
at 6:30 pm
in the County Board Meeting Room, second floor of the
Christian County Courthouse, Taylorville, Illinois.
The purpose of this meeting is for discussions and/or motions to approve/adopt and /or deny and/or table and/or amend and/or refer to an appropriate Committee in whole or in part the following:
- Authorize Finance Chair and Board Chair to review and approve the regular November claims as presented (due to the meeting date change).
- Approve Christian/Montgomery EMA Consolidation Proposal.
- Approve Intergovernmental Agreement between Christian and Montgomery Counties for Consolidated Emergency Management Agency (EMA) Services.
- Update on maintenance vehicle replacement and part time staff expenditures.
- Adopt R2019 TR022 to cancel tax sale certificate 201400153 in Pana Township.
- Discuss payment of IMRF reserve account deficiency.
- Approve FY 2020 budget.
- Adopt Christian County tax levy ordinance.
- Referrals from any other committee, any other matters that are properly brought before the Committee and/or questions from the public.