The Finance Budget Committee meeting will be held on
Thursday, September 12, 2019
at 6:30 pm
in the County Board Meeting Room, second floor of the
Christian County Courthouse, Taylorville, Illinois.
The purpose of this meeting is for discussions and/or motions to approve/adopt and /or deny and/or table and/or amend and/or refer to an appropriate Committee in whole or in part the following:
- Adopt RESOLUTION DETERMINING THE INTENT OF THE COUNTY OF CHRISTIAN, ILLINOIS TO ISSUE ITS REVENUE BONDS TO FINANCE AND REFINANCE THE COSTS OF A PROJECT FOR Christian County Integrated Community Services. (Phase 1)
- Approval to proceed with consolidation of 911 services with Montgomery County.
- Approve September claims as presented.
- Approve annual payment for upkeep of Langleyville Cemetery.
- Approve elevator repair as referred from the Building Committee.
- FY2020 Budget discussion and review.
- AFSCME contract update for Highway and Courthouse.
- Referrals from any other committee, any other matters that are properly brought before the Committee and/or questions from the public.