Monthly County Board meeting
CHRISTIAN COUNTY BOARD MEETING
Taylorville High School Cafeteria
Enter at cafeteria west door from Knute Rockne Drive
Tuesday, January 21, 2020– 6:30 p.m.
- Call to order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Approve minutes from the regular County Board meeting of the December 21, 2019 as printed with any corrections or amendments to them.
- Present in writing petitions, resolutions/or ordinances, proclamations:
- Public comments.
- Reading of Communications:
- Committee Reports:
Highway/Building/Grounds/Environmental/ Zoning/ Welfare—01/14/2020
- Discuss and/or Approve Courthouse business and/or repairs:
- Discuss and/or Approve Highway business:
- Any other matters that properly come before the committee and/or comments or questions from the public.
- Approve Public Defender contracts.
- Personnel issues and/or personnel/other county policies/procedures, personnel or labor updates or any other matters or referrals that properly come before the committee and/or questions from the public and/or executive session for any personnel issue.
- Approve claims as presented for January.
- Discuss and/or approve Courthouse business and/or repairs.
- Adopt an ordinance authorizing an intergovernmental cooperation agreement with County of Christian, Illinois (re: temporary lease for official court business)
- Review Investment Policy from Treasurer.
- Update from WECS counsel.
- Referrals from any other committee, any other matters that are properly brought before the Committee and/or questions from the public.
- NEW BUSINESS/OTHER:
- Mileage and Per Diem Report:
- Adjourn meeting until Tuesday, February 18, 2020 for the regular meeting