Zoning Board of Appeals-reconvened
Zoning Board of Appeals
Reconvened Public Hearing Notice
June 30, 2020 ——-6:00 pm
At the Christian County Courthouse
In accordance with Public Act 101-0640, amending Section 7(e) of the Illinois Open Meetings Act, this public hearing will be reconvened on Applications TX20-2, TX20-3, TX20-4, TX20-5, and TX20-6 on the above date and time, and will be conducted via remote application.
This public hearing will be conducted online and telephonically using the Free Conference Call Application which can be accessed through the following link: https//join.freeconferencecall.com/christiancounty.
Those who wish to only join via phone may attend by dialing
(701) 802-5367 access code: 7943957#.
Except as otherwise stated herein, members of the public will not be permitted in the Christian County Courthouse to attend this meeting, and must instead attend either online or telephonically.
If necessary, the public hearing will continue on July 6 and/or July 7, 2020 beginning at 6:00 pm, as announced by the Christian County Zoning Board of Appeals, using the same Access Code, phone numbers and web addresses as above. The referenced text amendments can be found at: christiancountyil.com/zoning.
Registration of Interested Parties and Public Commenters is closed.
Pursuant to Phase Four of the Restore Illinois Plan, 30 members of the public that have registered as Interested Parties and Public Commenters will be admitted to attend the Public Hearing in person if they so choose and to address the ZBA in person. Interested Parties and Public Commenters are not required to attend in person, and can still present and address the ZBA via the video and telephonic application. Persons at high risk of COVID-19 are encouraged to attend by video conference or telephonically. Members of the public must wear face masks at all times while in the Courthouse and during the hearing.
The first 30 people on the list attached as Addendum A to this Agenda (those people listed #1 through #30) will be admitted to the June 30 hearing, and will be called in that order to address the ZBA. At the conclusion of the June 30 hearing, the Chairman will announce the next people on the list who will be admitted to attend the July 6 hearing in person.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Motion to Reconvene the Public Hearing on Applications for Text Amendments reviewed in order and referenced by number.
- Application filed by City of Roses Wind Energy LLC and Rolling Farms Wind Project, LLC, Application No. TX20-2, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Proposal Submitted by Zoning Administrator Vince Harris, Application No. TX20-3, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Proposal submitted by the Christian County Board, Application No. TX20-4, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Application submitted by Protect Christian County, LLC, Application No. TX20-5, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Application submitted by Protect Christian County, LLC, Application No. TX20-6, for text amendments to the Christian County Zoning Ordinance.
- Public comment on any or all applications, limited to three minutes per public comment.
- Possible Motion on approval of advisory report or recommendation.