Position Posting – Immediate Opening
Part time position-Maintenance Project Coordinator
• Must be able to evaluate work requests and create a preventative maintenance program.
• Must be able to coordinate, schedule and track functions through completion of various projects.
• Must have understanding of various types of materials to order as needed for projects.
• Coordinates weekly scheduling and other bookkeeping duties as necessary.
• Candidate must possess knowledge of electrical, carpentry, plumbing and the associated materials and
equipment. Experience in general construction work or equivalent experience/education is preferred.
• Work hours and rate of pay may be flexible.
• Project pending so must be able to be a self-starter and responsible.
Application located under County Board tab on website—www.christiancountyil.com
Return application or resume to County Board Office, 2nd floor Courthouse or PO Box 647-Taylorville, IL 62568 by 10/24 but may accepted through 10/30.